UNF$#! THE WORLD Cut & Sew Racerback Dress sends a seriously bold message that you pledge to advocate for climate action and other imperative environmental issues; as well as the pollinators who do not have a voice of their own. Inspire others to protect honey bees and other pollinators by following the four pollinator protection principles that include providing protection, food, water and shelter for the honey bees. As well as maintaining a pesticide free environment for them to forage in.
A feminine and stylish, yet really comfortable dress. This high quality AOP racerback dress is appealing from every angle. Inspired by the freedom of creativity, it will instantly become everyone's all time favorite.
.: 100% Polyester
.: White seam thread
.: Light fabric (6.0 oz/yd² (170 g/m²))
.: Sporty fit
.: Runs true to size
- 100% Polyester: Extremely strong and durable synthetic fabric that retains it's shape and dries quickly
- With Side Seams: Located along the sides, they help hold the garment's shape longer and give it structural support
- Self Fabric Binding: Bindings are made from the same fabric as the body of the garment
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Tumble dry; low heat
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold (max 30C or 90F), gentle cycle
Sure, you can also find dresses & apparel thru retail giants like Amazon OR you can opt to support our small business AND Be the Change You Wish to See In The World! Here are 3 BIG Reasons to Click Our Add to Cart button:
- Giving Back - We are proud to pledge 50% of the profits from every sale in SALTEES Environmental Activist Collection to the EIA - The Environmental Investigation Agency Our fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs action. Together we can create a future where humanity respects, protects and celebrates the natural world for the benefit of all.
- SALTEE Loyalty Rewards with every purchase! Collect and Redeem SALTEE Rewards at anytime and for anything in your WISHLIST!
Earth Rewards with every purchase! ERZ's carry a carbon value. This carbon value can be used to offset carbon impacts that cannot be reduced or avoided. Each Earth Rewards point also contributes to the protection of endangered rainforests, the biodiversity within them and the communities that call them home. Download the app today and make sense of your carbon footprint!
Together we can make a difference!